Monday, March 26, 2012

Gokudo Shabu Shabu



Gokudo Shabu Shabu is exactly like Pearl Hot Pot. Price is reasonable and you get your own little pot to cook in which I love. Service is a little slow considering only 2 people were responsible for serving the entire restaurant. The staff was very friendly and we all had a wonderful time cooking, especially J because it was her first time eating Hot Pot. What more is there to say? Well... don't over cook your meat and go early.



I think it's a definite YES that we will be back again considering A and L had a blast!
Pictures taken with instagram

*Some of my pictures were deleted/error occurred, I was not able to recover everything so therefore I deleted some of my posts, I am trying to restore as many posts as I can!- November 18 2012*



Gokudo Shabu Shabu Hot Pot 極道涮涮鍋 on Urbanspoon

1 comment:

  1. Hi thank you guys for visiting Gokudo Shabu Shabu and writing suck a great review about us

    ReplyDelete